Friday, October 2, 2009

I can't think of a good title

Glad to see the brothers Albright on the blog. Now all we need is Rich and Rulebook. I am honestly way too exhausted to do this right now. I just worked from 5:30-7:30 and I have to do it again tomorrow. I haven't even read the last few post. But here's my take on Iowa and Illinois. At the end of the game I turned to Rudy and asked, "What did we do if we didn't hand this game to them on a silver platter?" I don't think Iowa won the game, I think we lost it. I don't think Kirk Ferentz has some ridiculous control over us, we're just prone to screwing up.

One thing I do want to mention, the reoccurring theme of a strong offensive first half and a slow second one has to be more than coincidence. I hate to start the conspiracy theory but my thought until proven otherwise is that Galen Hall is calling the first and Jay Paterno is getting the second. Sounds stupid but so does having one guy call runs and the other guy calls passes. And after 5 years of that system has the question ever been answered as to who determines if we are going to run or pass? Enlighten me please.

For Illinois I just don't think they can get it done against our defense. Juice Williams looked like a solid prospect who never panned out and that great recruiting class Ron Zook put together a few years ago has yet to blossom. I like the Lions is a very boring game.

-I got off the weekend for Ohio State. Who's going?

0 Comments: