Friday, November 6, 2009

Buckeyes F*** Guys

Everyone who knows me has known within the first 5 minutes of meeting me how much I hate Ohio State. I took a road trip there with my dad and age 12 and will never go back. I hate them sooooo so much. Its late on Friday so everyone who will read this is already three sheets to the wind in State College so I'll be brief.

This Ohio State team has been criticized for playing with a lack of fire. Once I heard this it really rang true. Watching them play this year it seems they are just going through the motions and I believe discontent is brewing with Terrelle Pryor and Coach Sweatervest. Also I would like to add that the more I hear or read anything that kid says the more I'm glad he didn't come to Penn State.

Sadly I don't think the Lions have much to gain in the national picture by winning this weekend. If we win, OSU sucks, if we lose, us and OSU suck. But we can't concern ourselves with that. If this game were in Columbus is might be tight but I think at home Penn State wins this game handily; pulling away in the second half.

If Penn State is not prepared to face the no huddle at some point in this game I think the coaches should forfeit a weeks pay. PSU 24 OSU 10
-Everybody Kills Peopls

3 Comments:

Peter Lawrence said...

classy title

J.Albright said...

I am glad to hear I share my hatred for Ohio State with somebody!

Kenny Powers said...

Why doesn't anyone want to talk about the beating you guys received from OSU?


HAIL TO PITT!!!!