Thursday, October 14, 2010

Just... Wow

I honestly was at a loss for words during most of the Illinois game. I'm used to seeing Penn State offenses play terrible, which they did. But I haven't seen a defense that bad since the Iraqi Royal Army in 2003. We made Nathan Scheelhaase look like Joe Montana. Our usually solid linebacking corps was easier to get through than panties on prom night. The lone bright spot was Nick Sukay getting yanked and never seeing the field again. That kid sucks at defense. He's a good athlete with great hands, and the way Zug is dropping passes like they're going to give him cooties I think we can work this kid in.


Rob Bolden looked more like a freshman against Illinois than he did against Alabama. He stared down one target and seemed completely unaware of where first down yardage actually was. The only thing that saved the day were the ballin meatballs I made that were later devoured at tailgate. All I can say is, thank god its a bye week.

0 Comments: