Monday, February 9, 2009

House cleaning

Sorry it has been awhile since I last posted. With the Pittsburgh Steelers Super Bowl run, my mind has been clouded by an extreme amount alcohol. It's time to put this college and pro football season behind us. I couldn't have been happier this year with a Big Ten Championship and Super Bowl. Both of these accomplishments were very unexpected in August. Peter is already counting down the days until spring practice and I expect him to be on the sidelines giving us the full story of outlook of the 2009 team.

As for Penn States recruiting class, I believe it is one of the deepest in the programs history. Twenty six players signed letters of intent last week and a few of them are already enrolled in school. Rivals.com can give you a very nice break down of the players 40 times bench max and ratings.

I really have not looked too much at Penn States 2009 schedule but I can guarantee I will be attending the Ohio State game. Once again, sorry for the lack of posts, hopefully PSU business will pick up in the next few months and we can have more to talk about.

0 Comments: