Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Players I'm Most Excited to See

1. I want to see how good Jack Crawford really is. I've heard nothing but great things.

2. I want to see how Sean Lee and Jerome Hayes bounce back from their injuries. Lee has had almost two full years to recover, so he should be close to 100%. Hayes has torn two ACL's in the last two years, so I don't expect him to be anywhere close to 100%. But he is listed as first string, so he must be showing something at practice.

3. I want to see how fast Devon Smith really is.

I think the rest of the question marks on this team won't really be answered until we face a quality team. That doesn't occur until game 4 against Iowa. I'm not going to really put too much thought into how the O-line, secondary and wide receivers look in these first three games.

Who are you guys most looking forward to seeing on Saturday?

0 Comments: