Friday, September 25, 2009

Stanzi is a Punk

Theres not much left to say after Pete's post, mainly because that was the longest post in history. I'm exhausted so I'll try to keep this brief. I think Penn State looked good against Temple and Iowa has looked good against no one. Iowa doesn't hurt themselves when they play in the form of turnovers and penalties but they also don't do much to really win the game either. I think if Penn State can win the turnover battle and just stay alive in a grinder we will win. If we start to get cute, bad things will happen. I think Stanzi's "experience" is bs. We made that kid look like Slinging Sammy Baugh last year when he's really the equivalent of Jefferson Street Joe Gilliam. I really don't see him beating us.

What does scare me is special teams. Our kick coverage is abysmal and I still worry about our kicker. If Bowman plays this game is no contest. However, I don't expect him too which is why Penn State wins 17-13 in a game where the score makes it look closer than it actually is.

-Where is Hottel? This blog is nothing without him.

0 Comments: