Friday, October 30, 2009

The following teams Suck:

Florida, Iowa, Georgia Tech, Ohio State, Northwestern, and Pitt to name just a few. The latter two get a home crown rivaling the Pittsburgh Passion. I would like to state right now that the Big Ten is down right now and beating a Big East team in a bowl game would do no good for us or good for them. Both will have to prove themselves against the so called stronger conferences of the nation. Pitt is now about to face the "difficult" part of their schedule and I think we should all wait and see how that turns out before the bantering continues. And sorry boys, you cannot under any circumstances claim 8 championships when the only other football teams were Rutgers, Princeton, and Chicago. Isn't funny how it goes? Penn State has a rightful championship taken away by Nixon and jags from Pitt walk around claiming nine 'ships. It's downright shameful.

Back to the present. I am man and I admit when I am wrong. I was way wrong last week. And I'm happy to say so. I thought we played solid on all sides of the ball against a sound Michigan team. Going and playing in the Big House is a tall task no matter what and Penn State gave them what for. Work has clogged my mind with useful information and pushed out lasting details from the game. However, one thought sticks with me; Navarro Bowman was reminiscent of a #11 of old. I would also like to buy my boarding pass for the Brandon Beachum bandwagon.

For this week, the away whites are absolutely wasted on the worst home crowd in major college football. Northwestern is that smart kid in high school that never got the girl even though everyone knew they would be successful. They are the academic leader of the Big Ten but the jock gets the girl. I mean in the Big Ten you're talking Football, Basketball, and Wrestling to me. Northwestern has not been a serious contender in any of those for a while. I'm just saying, at least Indiana has basketball. I think Penn State just athletically outclasses this team. Although this is your ideal "look ahead game trap" with Ohio State looming next week, I think Penn State will take care of business.

I'm sad to say that Iowa is not that good and will not represent the Big Ten well in their BCS bowl. I kind of want them to lose to Ohio State but even if Penn State and Iowa have only one conference loss and Ohio State has three they will still earn a share of the Big Ten Championship. Odd. Speaking of odds, who wants to lay money Rudy doesn't get his peepee touched this weekend?

-Rowdy Roddy Piper

0 Comments: