Friday, November 18, 2011

Ohio State

It's been a long time since the Penn State - Ohio State game featured two unranked teams. I don't think either squad is very good this year. As usual, they are both strong defensively this year, but both teams are limited by their quarterbacks. As such, I'm sure this will be a low scoring game, as it usually is.

I don't see either team being able to put together long scoring drives in this game. I think any touchdowns scored will need to come via a big play. So Penn State will need to either draw up something creative, or hope Redd busts one or Moye can catch a deep pass. The Buckeyes will not allow McGloin to march down the field and into the end zone on them.

I see the final score being something along the lines of 13-6. I can see either team coming out on top, but I'll take Penn State for the hell of it. This game actually doesn't mean a whole lot because, regardless of hte outcome, Penn State will win their division with a win over Wisconsin next week.

0 Comments: