Thursday, October 8, 2009

Nothing to Contribute

I wasn't able to watch any of the Illinois game, I was in Williamsport for work. (Yes I got to spend some quality time with John Garczynski.) I was hoping they would replay it on the Big Ten Network during the week, but as far as I know, this was not the case. To make matters worse, I won't be able to watch this week's game, as I will be running a half-marathon in Baltimore on Saturday.

So I really don't have much to say. The only thing I'm hoping for, Rudy alread mentioned: They better get Newsome some quality reps in this game. Maybe even give him a series early in the game when the score is still close. Let him throw some passes and run the offense. Handing the ball off in the closing minutes of a blowout doesn't do him any good. He is one play away from being the starting quarterback, and he's definitely not ready yet. So get him ready.

0 Comments: