Friday, October 9, 2009

I don't Like these Games

I want to start by saying this sucks. We've had two Big Ten games and now this. That's why its called an opener, it should stay open. If we knock out this baloney game thats one more Big Ten team we could and should be playing.

I pretty much have to go with what everyone else said about Illinois. We looked solid but the sweater is already half way unraveled for Illinois and I think Zook's days may be numbered.

I want to give a big ups to JoePa for sticking up for DC-17 and sounding remarkably lucid in his sideline interviews. I hold my breath everytime thinking this may be the interview where he calls a black player "colored" or something like that. So far so good.

As far as this week, confidence is key. I want to see Clark in there until we are up 52 and not a second earlier. We need to absolutely beat the snot out of these guys. I mean beat them until they don't want to put their pads on next week. People may be asking, "Why does it matter, you should win." That is exactly my point, if you should murder a team, and you don't, it hurts morale and it gets more people like us asking Steve Jones and Jack Hamm if they should be worried. Minnesota will prove to be a very stiff test. Very. They have a great passing attack and the best downfield receiver in the Big Ten. This weekend Scapiron Bradley needs to figure out which 4 guys he wants back deep and let them do their thing because they will need it.

Peace Out Gents

0 Comments: