Friday, November 13, 2009

Indiana

I'm not really sure what to expect in this game. Penn State could come out angry after the loss and take it out on Indiana (a la 2005 when they destroyed Illinois the week after losing to Michigan). Or they could come out uninspired after last week's loss took the wind out of their sails. Neither one would really surprise me. What I do know is that, although their record is once again poor, Indiana is much improved this year and has been much more competitive. They have been in just about every game they have played. They just can't seem to finish teams off and they fall apart at the end. Maybe this is the week they finally get a hard-fought win over a strong opponent.

There is no doubt that Penn State is the physically superior team, but it will come down to which team comes out more inspired. I'll take the Lions at home on Senior Day, but no outcome would really surprise me.

And for those that have been waiting anxiously for my post about my biggest gripe from last week's game, you will have to wait a little bit longer. I haven't gotten to it yet, but should have it posted some time soon. Sorry Albright.

0 Comments: