Friday, November 13, 2009

UGH

I've put off writing here for a while. The Ohio State game took a lot out of me, but I can't say that I was surprised by the way things turned out...it just makes me wonder how we won last year. I'm not going to talk about that game at all except to say that this team needs a cocky player that's got that walk. Stephon Morris is that kind of a guy, and hopefully Newsome or PJ Jones will provide this in the future. Michael Robinson knew that he could murder you if he wanted and there was nothing you could do about it. The only game he lost in his senior year (at Michigan) he actually led a game winning drive only to have it negated by poor kick coverage and a lapse in the secondary with 1 second left. No one could compare to MRob not because he was a great QB, but because he just had IT. Clark is a smart guy, good leader, good QB, but that's that. I think it's unfair to compare him to Robinson. This Penn State team just desperately needs someone like MRob, LaVar or even a Larry Johnson. Forget about LJ's recent troubles...he played hard at Penn State and wanted to run people over. Clark is pretty dainty and that has pissed me off a little with a guy that size. I never understood how he gets dinged up so much when a guy like Josh Nesbitt gets hit 40 times a game and still has all his limbs.

So on to Indiana. We have NEVER lost to Indiana. That's really all I have to say about this game. My sister is coming to visit later tonight and I need to get some work done. But Penn State will win. This will either be a complete "take out all my anger on you" type of game or it will be a slow start and then Penn State will get things figured out in the second half. Funny how we had depressing loses on the 10th game of the season in back to back years. Ouch

Indiana had its best shot to beat the Lions in 2004, but one of the most underrated defenses in Penn State history held them on a goalline stand. That defense didn't allow an opponent to score more than 21 points ALL season...and they were 3-9. Unreal. That's what happens when you lose games 6-4.

Lots of talk recently has addressed the possibility of Penn State going to a BCS bowl....still! I think this is a possibility and I think they have a 50-50 shot, and I honestly think that they have a better shot at winning a BCS bowl game than they do against LSU, who they would likely play in the CapitalOne Bowl. The BCS bowl would be either the Fiesta or Orange....so against teams like TCU, Georgia Tech, or whatever crap comes out of the Big East. Notice that these teams don't have great defenses (with the exception of TCU, but they can put their defense in a pipe and smoke it....they're crap...I take dumps bigger than Horned Frogs). Anyway, I hope this team can turn things around and really squash some inferior opponents and win their bowl game. An 11-2 season is incredibly successful despite the two disheartening loses. Plus it's senior day....come on. Let's get after it

7 Comments:

Kenny Powers said...

I wonder what type of vaginal discharge will come out of the Big Ten and go to the BCS.

The Stache said...

UGH is right Rudolf! What an awful post. You guys just got your ass handed to you by Ohio State and your talking about a BCS bowl? You are so dumb. Penn State will be lucky to end up 11-3. If only you played some decent non-conference games, maybe you would have a shot at a BCS bowl. But to lose to the only two legitimate teams Penn State played all year does not bode well for them. I know this is your blog and all, but it would be much appreciated if you stop writing on it. One last thing, I just wanted to address your "Whatever Crap Comes out of the Big East" comment. Pitt is ranked higher than PSU. What's up now bitch!

THE STACHE HAS SPOKEN!

Rudolf Hersh said...

Stache...who has Pitt beaten? We'll see if they can even overcome a weak Notre Dame team. Turns out I hate ND even more than Pitt so I'll be rooting for you. I also hate Cinci and think they're shit so I hope they lose too. And even though I don't think PSU deserves to be in a BCS bowl, I am realistic, and when it comes to these bowls they want money...and Penn State has a huge traveling fan base. If they are ranked in the top 14, they very well might go to the Orange or Fiesta bowl.

The Stache said...

Rudolf, I will address your comments, but please respect my wishes for the future and stop writing on the blog. Pitt has beaten teams that PSU wouldn't have a chance against. If your going to be realisic then please be realistic. PSU will be lucky to be 11-3 come the end of the season and that just isn't Top 14 Material.

THE STACHE IS SPOKEN!

Peter Lawrence said...

Stache - Who the hell are you? And who the hell do you think you are? Rudy started this blog, so if anyone should stop posting, it's YOU. Not to mention this is a Penn State blog, and you are clearly not a Penn State fan. So I don't know what you are doing on here anyway.

I'm all in favor of some heated debate and competition, but when you tell the person who started this blog that he should stop posting on it, then you have crossed the line.

Rudolf Hersh said...

Well Stache, I personally don't care about what you want, and after asking you who Pitt beat, you still have yet to name a single team! Crazy...and what is this 11-3 crap? When did college football decide to start playing 14 games? Read a book

The Stache said...

That's enough Ruduolf! I told you once and I'm not going to tell you again, stop writing on this blog! Your commments are pathetic and there not worth responding too. Also, if you wouldn't mind, please tell you boyfriend Peter to fight his own battles. I don't even want to get started with him.

Gotta go, wish I could spend some more time on here but I'm in the middle of captivating book that I can't put down.

THE STACHE HAS SPOKEN!